Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Um . . . Hello?


It's really the 'chick's own fault. Neglect the blog and the readers will stray.

But, on the plus side, it also means the pressure is off. No audience waiting breathlessly for the next post. No need to worry about being entertaining all the time, or attempting (HA!) to be socially relevant.

It's entirely possible that the 'chick is actually dead. As in not living. Because there has probably never been such a long stretch of nothing funny happening in her life. EVER.

The 'chick could discuss the tragic with you - racking up $$$ in car repairs on Rockboy's car. But maybe another day. The last visit to the transmission shop is still too fresh and painful.

Like Michael, the 'chick has a hard time being a dedicated blogger unless there is a whirl of activity or tragedy or something.

Anyway, lots of typing to say - to those of you still reading, thank you.

The 'chick will try to do better.

6 comments:

heather said...

i'm here.
always, i'm hard to get rid of. :)

Roadchick said...

Heather~ Thanks - it's nice to know people come to read and not just scope the "Killer Jeans" picture.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I'm still readin', too. In fact, I've been so busy catchin' up on blog readin' that I haven't written my own post in probably forever.

briliantdonkey said...

ditto. still reading just commenting less and posting even less still.

Susan said...

You could pull a me and just post about pencils one day...or how you can't find one when you need one at work...or how odd it is that people can't work a computer in a computer business...or what a cloud looked like...

TMTW said...

I never stray. I save up all my 'Chick reading. Once a week I binge on every single article like a starving child gorging herself on illicit cookies stolen in the dead of night.

When I'm finished reading, I light up a cigarette, exhale a long stream of smoke and say, "oh man, that was good." haha

Ok I stopped smoking almost a year ago but if I still smoked, that's what I'd do.